Monday, September 22, 2008

Bite me

So my day is actually realxed now, scince the screaming stopped. I decided to be atotal tech-head and take apart my remote control. It was all good and I got most of it back together before my mom found out. Well at least I'm not grounded because i said it was for a science project, Ha! I don't have science this term! lol well my life is pretty boring at this moment so I decided to reflect on some theories I've had. a) love who loves unless they're doing it for publicity then just eat ice cream :) ! lol b) never ever tell grandma to **** off that causes pain. c) accept that when your 18 you get to leave home if its horrid! *party* so yes my ALL MIGHTY lessons. My friends say I'm crazy but I don't listen just cause I like metalica and slip knot jeez guys grow up they are amazing!!!!!! So live life have fun and remember tomorrow the goddess is happy UNTAMED comes out in Canada. So feel free to have an UNTAMED party.
So don't forget.
Merry meet,
Merry part,
And Merry meet again!
Blessed me, us fledglings actually have to go to school in an hour!!!! (damn i forgot to do equess homework!!)

No comments: